Private swimming lessons (4 formulas)
No commitment nor subscription
Les cours ont lieu à Corbais, dans la piscine chauffée (32°) non chlorée de l’Espace All Body Care où se situe mon cabinet de kinésithérapie. Celle-ci dispose d’un fonds réglable (0-1m50) me permettant d’adapter la profondeur de l’eau aux besoins du cours. Des capteurs et un contrôle régulier assurent la qualité de l’eau.
Places disponibles (en temps réel)
Public: children of all levels from 3 years old.
Duration: 15 or 30 minutes depending on the age, level and personality of the child; followed by 15 min. unsupervised play. Play time is under the responsibility of the parent who may go in the water (knowing that it is not always possible to reduce the depth of the water, depending on the following lesson). For groups, the duration is usually 30, 45 or 60 minutes, depending on the number of children, their level, and goals.
Available infrastructure : Changing room, key lockers (requires a 1€-coin), individual shower, toilet room. Shoe storage at entrance.
Pricing: showcased below. (Kindly note that these ensure an average net income of about 15-20€/h for the teacher.)
- I currently require to pay after each lesson by cash (no change, receipt available) or card.
Any cancellation must be notified to me by email or phone at least 48 hours in advance, since slots are very limited and I need to rent the pool in advance.
In case you run late, I will extend the lesson accordingly when possible and as long as it does not affect the next one.
Ongoing hygiene measures
- Shoes must be removed at the door and placed in the shoe cabinet.
- Showering is mandatory before entering the pool – and very useful for children still afraid of water ! –, including for accompanying persons supervising play time in the water.
- Bathing/swimming caps are not required. Just be sure to tie up longer hair for the duration of the class.
- Only one adult per child (as far as possible).
- [COV-19] Please note that I do not wear a mask or visor in the water for practical and educational reasons.
Parking & access
Rue de l’Église 3, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert
Google Maps widget provided below. Free parking is available right in front of the entrance. You can also park next to the church. To enter, ring the "Centre d'affaires" doorbell. The pool is located on the right of the centre reception desk.
Discovery15min. lesson + 15min. play time
- Ideal for first lessons in children aged 3 to 5 years old
- Taming water, autonomy, safety, audacity and jumps, floating line and balance, 3-strokes introduction, ...
Intensive30min. lesson + 15min. play time
- Typically ideal from 5-6 years old
- Technique, endurance, breathing management, synchronization, coordination, advanced 3 strokes, preparation for certificates, school catch-up, ...
Intensive duo30min. lesson for two + 15min. play time
- Ideal for two autonomous children of roughly similar level
- Goals & focus stay individualized to each child
- If both children are not autonomous, it is impossible to avoid alternate lengths/focus and "time outs" without compromising their safety.
Small groupFrom 3 to 6 kids
- Custom modalities on demand
- Fixed rate independent of actual group size
- With or without play time (supervision by instructor depending on level)
- Given pool size and to ensure lessons quality, it is not currently possible to enrol more than 6 children per lesson.
*Le paiement se fait à la séance, sur place (espèces + lecteur toutes cartes à disposition). Les cours peuvent donc s’interrompre à tout moment.